Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friday 31st December 2010 Diary

Food wasn't good today:
2 pieces 9 grain toast with peanut butter and honey
Bean burrito with cheese, avocado and sweet chilli sauce and salad (pictured)
Two microwaved potatoes with cheese (a quick dinner so I would order a small dinner out)
Snapper and Ginger broth and field mushrooms with fetta, nuts, rocket in balsamic
11pm glass of wine and alot of Tim Tams!


Lunch: Burrito

Today I continued to read the how low can you go thread on www.simplesavings.com.au and continued to be inspired on ways to spend less and be healthy. I cleaned my pantry. Honestly I was a bit horrified at the fact that a yellow mould had grown on the walls and under-shelves. I also found alot of bottles and plastic had fine mould growing over them so it was quite the extensive cleaning mission. I have really let things get out of hand the last 2 years and not done much. Such a bad state I have been in! I tried to salvage as much as possible but had to throw away 2 packets of breadcrumbs, stale biscuits and some sauce that expired in 2007.
Before: I had 6 bags of unpacked shopping thrown in the bottom and they were the same things over and over as I never unpacked them so I didn't see them and clearly forgot I had bought them!!!

After shot: clean and organised

No comments:

Post a Comment