Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 2 Diary

Shock of the day- my pancakes were 728 calories!!!! Why? A cup of flour is 497 cals!! Lesson learnt. I ate them before I could photograph them so here is the photo of the mess left.
Breakky: 4 pancakes and passionfruit
Lunch: garden salad with a slice of Gouda cheese & balsamic vinegar


Dinner: Jasmine rice and the last of the sweet potato & chickpea curry
Snack: Plain smoothie with frozen banana and glass of milk

Other snacks: Afternoon 100g organic milk chocolate, pepsi max drinks (yes it was a mini binge)


Calories
Set Nutritional Targets
You have used 2018 out of your net daily budget of 1740 calories and have -278 calories remaining. 31% of the calories are from fat, 13% from protein, 56% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.




Activities: 90 minutess of gardening and 45 minutes brisk evening walk - approx 300 cals burnt


Went shopping allover town this morning to get bits and pieces of vegetables at decent prices. Gosh all the Aussie floods have made fresh food pricey. I am planning a fair few dishes using chicken mince as last week I picked up discounted free-range meat and froze it in my chest freezer. Eating fresh food and cheaply is like a game. I plan to document more of my saving strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment