Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday 1st January 2011 Diary

*Food*
9:00am Eggs with fetta cheese, garden greens and herbs, chilli, tomatoes, mushroom and Lavender Tea (pictured)
1.30pm 8 corn thins with Vegemite and butter
4:00pm 4 Tim Tams
7:30pm Bean Burrito with cheese, salad of lettuce, red capsicum and tomatoes
8:30pm Cup of Lavender Tea with handful of prunes
Yay everything except the left column came from my garden this morning: spinach, chilli, tomatoes, oregano, zuchinni, basil, parsely. The eggs, garlic, mushroom and fetta were added



* Exercise*
Walked 70 minutes, 6789 steps, 3.75km, 402.5 calories burnt according to my spiffy pulse stepper

*Activities*
Didn't accomplish any study or any house cleaning today. I have a sore back. I think its from scrubbing the pantry yesterday. I know it will go away but the body sure isn't working too well after being so inactive for a period.

I turned off my hot water at the mains this afternoon. I have a system that boils in the morning, every morning. I am going to see if I still get a hot shower tomorrow night. If so I might turn the hot water off every second day and save half the amount of electricity for hot water on my bill. Every cent counts!

1 comment: