Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thursday 6th January 2011 Diary

*Food*
Morning: Banana and strawberry smoothie with milk
Lunch: Pork marinated in lime and coriander sauce and some frozen stirfry veges, dash of olive oil
Dinner: At a restaurant - Baked mushroom with fetta and almonds, shared hot chips, shared lamb souvlaki, shared rocket salad, no drinks
Desert: a mini mint slice at McCafe, it was a teeny thing, just 1 mouthful

Interestingly, this is the first meat I have eaten in 7 days, apart from 1 slice of ham. I want to minimise meat ( not including fish) but still eat it sometimes as I am trying to hedge my bets by not being vegetarian but still eating meat.
Yuk, frozen veges from the bottom of my freezer and marinated  pork
Yukky lunch: Coriander and lime pork and veges stir-fry

*Excercise*
Light walking by the river in town


No comments:

Post a Comment