Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday 3rd January 2011 Diary

*Food*
Morning: Nothing
12:30 Bean Burrito with cheese, sweet chilli sauce and a large tomato
4:00   2 mini Rocky Road homemade muffins, cup of Lavender tea with milk
8:30   Sweet potato and Chicpea curry
My food is not including enough leafy greens or raw food but I am trying to use up items I have without doing much shopping. Definitely think I will have to drive into town and get some salad ingredients though as my potted vege garden is a bit bare.

*Exercise*
30 minute walk
Hard yakka mowing the lawn, whipper snipping the edges (I have avoided this for over a year, boy do my arms hurt now), sweeping the concrete and raking the cut grass.


Rocky Road muffins, not healthy but I put in very little sugar as the frozen berries would provide the sweet and only a bit of oil, they turned out a bit hard because of that. 

Made Rocky Road muffins for guests that never came 

Sweet potato and chickpea curry ingredients, had to use up a kg of sweet potato!

Fried off the onion etc, then threw everything in and covered with water

Will blend the rest and freeze in portions. Would be good with rice but I didn't have any and figured I would live without the carbs after the muffins.

1 comment:

  1. You've probably heard it before but you shouldn't skip breakfast. Something simple as a smoothie or small bowl of fresh or tinned fruit would make a difference to your day aswell as your weightloss. It kind of kickstarts your metabolism for the day.
    Have you heard of www.calorieking.com.au ? I don't believe in strict calorie counting, it's depressing and can turn you into a madwoman lol but it's good to know what your daily intake should be and even though it may seem a lot to begin with, eating the right amount of calories helps the weightloss (along with regular exercise, whether it be intentional or not. The site has a good forum too :)
    ~SJ~

    ReplyDelete