Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 8th December 2011 Diary

I'll start with the good..
*Excercise*
90 minute walk to beach, 11471 steps, 6.3km, 680 calories burnt

Avert your eyes if you can't take reading about people who fall off the wagon...
*Food*
Morning: Nothing.Woke up late, like to walk on empty stomach, wasn't hungry when I got back
12:30 3 shortcut bacon rashers, 2 eggs, tomato, mushroom, Rye toast and a smoothie with 2/3 milk, 1/3 water, 1/2 frozen banana and 4 frozen strawberries.
5:00  Went down the street to the little market and came home and ate: 2 and 1/2 hot dogs with cheese, mustard and tomato sauce, 5 glasses of Pepsi Max and 3/4 box of Indulge chocolate fudge filled  chocolate chip cookies.

No worries tomorrow is another day, one day at a time, each day without a binge is a success. So today is not a success, yesterday was and tomorrow will be. I am this size for a reason, I have been doing this atleast 5 times a week.

Now I have whole packets of hot dogs and hot dog buns. Damn hot dogs are disgusting. Even my cat wont eat a hot dog.

Lunch: Bacon and eggs

If anyone is reading this can you please let me know if you see my name or anything personally identifying show up... this blog definitely needs to stay on low down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment