Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 4 Diary

Today I ate snacks I did not plan on eating and were a bit much. I was so hungry this afternoon so I dug into the toast. Atleast my new bread, Burgen Rye, is half the size and 1/3 the calories of my old bread, Tip Top 9 grain.

Breakfast: 1 egg on Rye with spinach, mushroom, tomotoe & 2 pc's bacon

Snack: 2 fruit cups leftover from my work snack box. 

Lunch: chicken stir fry leftovers from the freezer with sesame seeds
Snack PB & honey on rye

Dinner: 2 chicken & corn patties, 1 pc of rye with mayo & a heap of lettuce

I don't have time to enter this into Calorie King so will do so later. Must.actually.do.study.(said with gritted teeth)


I am doing Spunkysuzi blog challenge to eat 7 serves of f&v each day, as I think this is a confidence booster as it is something I can acheive. Today I just scraped in on 7 serves.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in, the more the merrier :) I have a food blog also in case you want to visit:
    spunkysuzi-mydailynosh.blogspot.com

    Your food looks really good! Hope you join us this week for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat :)
    Wondering how you are dong on this journey and in general. If you want a cyber-weightloss buddy feel free to contact me over at my blog http://celticfairie.blogspot.com/ I don't blog about my weight but am doing things to loose it and would like to help you along your way. Leave your email addy and as soon as i reply i will delete your message.
    Smiles,
    SJ

    ReplyDelete