Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday 17th February Food



This is my fridge, I need to do some grocery shopping as it is very empty! By the way it is only a bar fridge as I don't need any bigger (and I store alot in a chest freezer). I will not replace this until it is completely dead. Which by the way it tried to commit suicide mid January. Oh I wasn't blogging at the time so I will show you. It fell forward off a stand and the door broke off in the fall. I came home to this.

Breakfast: Nothing :(


 Lunch: Waldorf salad of 2 celery stalks, 1 apple, 4 walnuts, lemon, 1 tspoon mayo, plate of lemon tuna and carrot sticks.


 Snack: Smoothie of 2 milk ice cubes, 1/2 c water, 1/2 frozen banana, frozen strawberry, 1 spoon coconut, 2 spoons of oats.



Dinner: Home made cabbage soup from the freezer, 100gr off-the-bone ham, grilled mountain bread with 2 spoons grated cheese, glass of diet lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment