Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday 14th February Food


As my cat is always jumping up on the table, I thought I would put a placemat down to eat. I need to take the placemat away though as shortly after clearing my plate, this is what I turned around to. My cat snugly snoozing on my placemat!

Breakfast: 2 eggs on Rye and veges
Late Lunch: Leftover frozen meal from the depths of the freezer, the last of the rocket, a mountain bread with a spoon of grated cheese grilled, handful of prunes. 


 Snack: 2 WizzFizz. Atleast they were only 50 calories each


Dinner: 2 chicken tenderloins with sliced veges thrown in the pan and topped with shallots, peppermint and lemon. Adding topping like these is really working flavour wise as there is no salt in this meal.


I am still hungry and I have a few sad pears that need to be eaten or blended and frozen. I am considering if it would work to halve one and microwave it with honey, cloves and cinnamon. Hmmmm....

1 comment: