Thursday, April 7, 2011

8 week challenge Day 1 - Wednesday

There is nothing special about this challenge, it's just a book I bought at Aldi a few weeks ago for a couple of dollars. Its called Walk off the weight and had a really good diary section so I am filling it out. Because I probably won't update my blog everyday - it is too distracting sometimes, I'll just spend hours on here.


I have though been slowly increasing my knowledge and refining my practices through trial and error. Which is why I thought I would blog for the next couple of days. To keep a record of what I am learning.


Food
A.M. - Porridge: 5 spoons of oats, honey, light milk
Lunch - Waldorf Salad - 3 celery stalks, 1 red apple, 1/2 lemon, 8 walnuts, light mayo
Snack - A few spoons of filling as pre-preparing dinner
Dinner - Whole red capsicum filled with grated zuchinni, carrot, turkey mince, ginger, chilli, garlic & sweet chilli sauce.
Snack - Weak hot chocolate with light milk. 


Excercise
A.M. - 60 mins of BL DVD - consisting
                       5 mins Warm up
                       20 mins High Impact
                       5 mins on stepper machine
                       20 mins Low Impact
                       10 mins Stretch routine
P.M. - 25 minutes brisk walk until I got caught in very heavy rain. Luckily I was right at outside the local club and sat in their covered verandah for about 45 mins. It was still raining and dark so I went in and asked if their courtesy bus could take me home when it next went out. So lucky as I joined the last time I was there 9 months ago so they looked me up on the computer. Phew! The walk home would have really sucked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment