Thursday, April 7, 2011

8 Week Challenge Day 2

Food
A.M. Cup of tea with light milk
         Large nectarine
         Cup of cabbage soup
Lunch: 4 corn thins with butter and Vegemite and celery with spoon of cottage cheese
P.M. Approx 1 cup of fresh pineapple and a spoon of cottage cheese
Tea:  Stuffed Red capsicum with turkey mince, carrot, zucchini, garlic, chilli, ginger & 1cup of Basmati Rice
        
Dinner, also made up and froze 2 more serves.
Exercise
A.M.  60 mins of BL DVD - consisting
                       5 mins Warm up
                       20 mins Boot Camp
                       5 mins on stepper machine
                       20 mins High Impact
                       10 mins Stretch routine

P.M. Some vigorous vaccuming. Desperately wanted to go for walk but constant rain. I couldn't think of another exercise to do as I really couldn't do any DVD's as my shoulders, arms and legs were hurting from boot camp. Note to self I really cannot do pushups. With winter coming up I must think of an alternate (must be free) exercise when I cannot go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment