Monday, December 27, 2010

My big news is I QUIT my job and am spending 2011 investing in myself

I quit my job of 4 years, the last year has been so bad after a restructure !!!  My reason was I wanted to study. They really don't want to let my experience go so I got a counter-offer of 12 months unpaid study leave and if I want I can return or still quit.

I am considering 2011 an investment in myself. I am going to kick-start my life. I am early thirties, I have alot of weight I want to lose and I want to get emotionally stronger and finish my Uni degree.

I am single and have a mortgage. I am ahead a bit but there is no getting around the fact that I will go into debt by doing this. Don't judge, like I said it is an investment in myself, because life just really isn't worth it unless I do this for myself. 

So in 2011 I will have no income and be a full-time distance student. My challenges:

  • Be thrifty and make-do without buying non food items
  • Be healthy, educate myself on the reality behind our processed commercial grocery and medical industries
  • Lose alot of weight through old fashioned quality natural foods and excercise
  • Repair my mental and emotional strength through positivity, meditation, mindfulness and whatever else I come across that works

No comments:

Post a Comment